Business Fraud: From Trust To Betrayal
Business Fraud From Trust To Betrayal is available on Amazon and fine book stores everywhere.
Business Fraud From Trust To Betrayal is a keystone book on internal fraud. It explains how internal fraud is costnig U.S. companies over $500 billion annually and what you can do to prevent fraud in your business.
Internal fraud is costing U.S. companies over $500 billion annually. To make matters worse no business is immune. Internal fraud is happening everywhere!
In his revolutionary book, one of the nation’s top experts on business crime reveals:
- The six devastating internal fraud-producing mistakes most often made by management
- Why it is a mistake to rely on auditors to keep your workplace free from fraud
- The three factors creating the greatest internal fraud risks in any operation
- The primary reason these crimes thrive in today’s high-tech world of crime fighting
Read this and you will:
- Change your way of thinking if you believe you are not at risk for fraud
- Learn where, why, and how crimes occur; get an eye-opening look at who the fraudsters are, and discover ways to defeat them
- Find out how vulnerable you are to fraud and embezzlement
- Discover a new way to combat fraud that will give you a head start on the path to Preventative Management, the unique edge in internal fraud prevention